Richmond HandyCrew Cooperative is committed to a person-centered approach to best support individuals with developmental disabilities to realize their potential and enhance employment skills. The goal of HandyCrew is to promote inclusive work opportunities and encourage participants to develop practical and transferrable skills in a community setting. HandyCrew promotes employability for its members by the development of skills related to:
- Customer service excellence
- Time management
- Responsibility and reliability
Members of Richmond HandyCrew Cooperative:
- Contribute to the success of a local business cooperative.
- Offer expertise to improve the professionalism of HandyCrew – whether you are an accountant, carpenter, painter or gardener, we can use your help!
- Share in our vision of an inclusive community which embraces diversity in the workplace.
$30 per individual $300 per organization
To become a member…
Contact us at 604-241-4113 and we will send you an application form.
Return the completed application form to Richmond Handycrew Co-operative with your cheque:
160 – 5726 Minoru Blvd Richmond, BC V6X 2A9